- Provide hands-on involvement in the workplace to correct deficiencies, un-safe conditions and at-risk behaviours to ensure continual improvement and create a robust HSE culture on-board.
- Provide advice and support to rig management for all incident notifications and investigations.
- Correlate monthly HSE statistics of the rig and report to corporate HSEQ and senior management.
- Provide assistance with the development corrective/preventative actions for incident investigations including near misses, behaviour observations, internal and external audits.
- Maintain a register and record of all incidents in the incident data base.
- Conduct internal HSEQ audits as scheduled.
- Conduct HSE awareness training as per training plan
- Provide HSE advice and assistance for the development and maintenance of the risk management processes i.e. JSA, Toolbox talks, Hazid/Hazops.
- Conduct HSE inductions for all new personnel as required
- Conduct unscheduled and period worksite inspections on the tender and drill package to monitor personnel compliance to procedures.
- Provide assistance to Rig Management for the Behaviour observation program and maintenance of the records of observations conducted and trending analysis.
- Providing assistance to the Rig Superintendent in the development and implementation of Emergency Response plan.
- Valid NEBOSH Certificate
- Valid OGUK Medical
- Valid BOSIET Certificate (OPITO Approved)
- Minimum of 5 years of offshore working experience with 2 years as a HSE Advisor on a Jack-Up Drilling Rig.
- Willing to work Worldwide
Offshore Medic - Thailand
- Spemocean Regional
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering & Construction
- Power & Utilities