Electrical & Instrumentation Inspector
- Monitor day to day activities of the Contractor. Works with Engineering and Construction to ensure that there is proper electrical & instrumentation coverage in the field
- Provide expertise to site team to avoid/resolve electrical and instrumentation quality issues
- Ensure all electrical & instrumentation inspection performed is in a consistent manner and in compliance with international standards and classification requirements
- Perform QC of all daily electrical & instrumentation reports, engineering drawings and inspection records.
- Participate in audits and reviews concerning electrical & instrumentation inspection
- Close working relationship with suppliers and contractors regarding inspection and certification matters
- Minimum 5 years of either electrical/instrumentation experience in construction project.
- Knowledge of design concepts and construction methods for electrical power and control systems
- Oil and Gas background preferred
- Spemocean Regional
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering & Construction
- Power & Utilities