- Take lead in Vessel design development and naval architecture input to other disciplines.
- To lead the preliminary loading analysis, hydrostatic analysis based on environmental criteria requirements.
- Review and verify vessel design including general arrangement plan, lines plan, access and escape plan, design basis and mooring, navigation/towing arrangement.
- Review and verify architectural inputs during FEED, detailed design and construction.
- Responsible for overall design specifications and arrangement according to regulatory requirements such as IMO, SOLAS and Vessel Classification regulations.
- To review, analyse and supervise contractor's hull and structural inputs with other discipline and inspectors as required.
- Ensure that all technical documents are controlled and maintained according to Company's standards.
- Weekly reporting to Line Manager on the progress of the work.
- Experience in dealing with related classification societies and regulatory bodies.
- Experience required on re-activation and upgrades projects of offshore vessels.
- Min 8 years of experience required.
- Experience in working with a team in a design office or shipyard.
- Experience in leading Construction team on shipyard
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering & Construction
- Power & Utilities