Senior Recruitment Consultant
As the Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for expanding our client base and activities in the Middle East region, and delivering to our clients' manpower services requirements. Main responsibilities include:
- Seek and initiate new business opportunities with potential clients in the Middle East region, including targeting, prospecting and following through to tendering and deal closing.
- Achieve revenue targets and implement business development initiatives to grow the company's footprint and generate profits
- Handle end-to-end recruitment process in a professional manner to deliver to clients' manpower requirements for contract and permanent hires, bulk hires, local and expat hires, etc. from initial screening through to onboarding.
- Effectively manage large scale contracts with clients
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or 8 years' experience in oil & gas recruitment
- The ideal candidate should have experience working as 360 Recruitment Consultant for Oil & Gas manpower agencies, leading sales and filling roles.
- At least 5 years engaging in business development activities and meeting sales target
- High familiarity with Middle East oil & gas recruitment, market and trends
- Excellent English communication; fluency in local language(s) is an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, sales-orientation, passion and perseverance
- Eligibility to live and work in UAE
Interested candidates can apply with updated CV. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Spemocean Regional
- Oil & Gas
- Engineering & Construction
- Power & Utilities